History of ANSHINDO

In 1976 the first Anshindo Paris shop opened in the Hotel Nikko, on the Grenelle street, which has a nice view between the Eiffel tower and the river la Seine.This shop is known to be the first japanese jewellery watch shop introducing the jewelly watch culture of Japan and France. This shop has been very appreciated by customers from all over the world, as well as celebrities, including the french government people.

Then the second store opened on "8 rue de la Paix" , the most luxury street of Paris, in 1986. This street is connected to the opera and place vendome. All of very luxurious and elegant jewellers and watch brands in the world settle there shops on this street. AP is recognised to be a represent of the luxury jewellery watch store in Paris, by the Vendome committee. * vendome committee is organized by the first class jewellery and watch brands in Paris. AP is a very elegant store who deal with jewellery, Watch, eyeglasses and art since 1912. "Create the genuine,virtue and beauty by business" is the management policy of ANSHINDO. 8 shops are settled up including Shizuoka,Hamamatsu,Numazu,Fuji.